Up and Running Again

Life travel faster than light when you are a part of Media Industry. And, so is my life full of Work and less of play.
There was a point in time in February when I was fully worked up and dead mentally. For some great reasons the time before the financial year end is full of extra work.
Weekdays and Weekends went behind work and seems like there was no end to it.

Suddenly, your phone rings "Bike ride pe chalega?".
My Reaction to it was a bit weird as I did not know what to say since I had hell lot of things on my plate.
Than I thought, it's your best buddy calling you up and asks for a late night Bike ride trip to Lonavala. You simply just can't deny this offer.

I agreed and we went #Together to Lonavala on a Bike trip.
Trip begins on my newly bought Royal Enfield Classic 350 and my friend on his Yamaha FZ-S.
Enthusiastic about the trip, I was all geared up for it.
On our way we were cribbing about our work but at the same time we were enjoying the ride to the best. It was Friday night and you knew Saturday was going to be working for you, but this Bike ride had plans for you.
The roads were empty as we left as late as 3 am in the night. Singing loud while riding the bike is real fun is what we realized that day, also no one around to hear and comment on how bad we sing. We took several breaks on the road to take pictures as we all love doing it.
By the time we reached it was 5 am in the morning and we were really hungry.

We waited...waited....waited....for the food stalls to open there.

The first guy to open his Tapri was too tired to kick off the work soon. We were trying to convince him that we will prepare Tea for our self and some Eggs too. He denied and asked us to come after an hour or so. Actors we are and we acted like hungry beggars who haven't have eaten for ages.
For some weird reasons he agreed, and we prepared our Breakfast on his stall. That brought a very big smile on our face as we enjoyed our breakfast made by us.
Such small things are not small enough when you are worked up and stressed out.
That just was enough fun to go back and kick start your work again on that weekend.
Weekend work was not the same as I was completely charged up thanks to the Bike ride with by Friend that day.

Comments